·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Very perty, kurtanno! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You still got it, bro...in spades!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Your phrasing and articulation are very smooth. Sounded a lot like a Les Paul, what were you actually playing??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually playing a '96 Tele. I really appreciate all of the positive comments. I played pretty regularily from age 14 to 18 or 19. Played in a few garage bands and then just got out of it. Kept an acoustic around until IO got married 14 years ago. My wife bought me another acoustic for our annv. last Sept. and I was instantly re-hooked. Guy who works in my company gave me the Tele just after Christmas (he didn't know a thing about the guitar, doesn't know a Fender from a bumper) and that's pretty much all I do now. I love it!!!! I can't believe that I ever got away from it.
Thanks again guys!!!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Similar to you...I gave up the guitar for over 20 years!!!:rant: But I've been back playing for about 2 years now...this stuff's fun again, ain't it?!?!?!?:jam: Anyway....you've got some real good chops, bro!!! Looking forward to some more posts!!!:woot:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Wow 14 years without.......uh nice return man!!
:thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool, nice tone :)
look forward to more stuff soon :)

Rythameen said:
I know the feeling, ain't it great to play again, and not have to hassle with bandmates.
agree with ya on that 1, but i do miss that being able to create a riff and it all comes together when the whole band joins in ;)

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
kurtanno said:
My wife bought me another acoustic for our annv. last Sept. and I was instantly re-hooked.
She's going to regret that!!!:lol: At this point my Fiancee would probably prefer a rival of flesh and blood instead of my damn guitars.

You still got the chops! Nice playing there.:jam:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts