Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is not such a good recording (recorded with a simple voice recording unit:doh: )but I hope it would suffice for all you brothers and sisters to hear me out live.This was played during my company's Annual Dinner and Dance:grin:

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Khaos said:
This is not such a good rercording (recorded with a simple voice recording unit:doh: )but I hope it would suffice for all you brothers and sisters to hear me out live.This was played during my company's Annual Dinner and Dance:grin:
Company dinner and dance? Lucky bastard, my company got so cheap over the last three years, they switched to the see-thru toilet paper and coffee was switched to Tio Pepe (some dude standing next to his burro with a bag of beans) :lol:

It's a shame the recording couldn't have been better. At least the guitar frequencies come across. You have a great style, Khaos...very fluid and melodic. Sounds like you guys had a great performance.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The performance went on smoothly bro....so sorry about the audio quality........:doh: :dunno:........and thank you very much for the compliments bro...

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I bet it sounded Awesome big k ,your playing is outstanding as i have said on many occasions..........:rock: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a really great song by none other than The Great Joe Satriani.....:rock: :toothless

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Oh man Khaos your full of Crap and I quote "This is not such a good recording" it was a great recording for being live and secondly that just kicked major ARSE buddy.........freaking sweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just for the record of me doing something live bro.......glad you dig that really.....:D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
To quote Bob DeNiro in Analyze This "you, you, you're good you!" :thumb:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank You very much Goport ..You are an awesome playa too bro......I dig your playing man....

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Khaos, I merely mean to give you respect where it is due. You have been the most proactive member of this board when it comes to providing backing tracks. Until about 4 weeks ago I never heard you play a note. The first thing of yours I heard made me spill coffee in my lap!! You are oputrageously good, man! and STILL you bend over backwards to produce bt's! Respect! :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
:shock: :D Khaos this is beautiful my friend even if the audio quality isnt that good , the playin is top notch !!! Just beautiful playin ! I love it !!!!!!!! Bet all your co -workers loved it !

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are welcome Goport.....I have had some business to attend to lately( recording 12 songs for an album in which 4 are completed,practicing for a show which I posted an attachment in this thread,and attending to my family)which explains the sudden drop in the number of BTs that I am posting as of now.I am sure to get back on my feet again and crank some good ol' tunes (as in BTs) for all members' jamming pleasure.It is no doubt tiring at times,but the pleasure of giving is immense bro.:rock:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zeppy said:
:shock: :D Khaos this is beautiful my friend even if the audio quality isnt that good , the playin is top notch !!! Just beautiful playin ! I love it !!!!!!!! Bet all your co -workers loved it !
I just receiveed 500 bucks for that as appreciation.....LOL...(means I'll be getting more generic BTs for the forum)
Thanks zeppy for giving this a go...I really appreciate it...:thumb:

G

·
Man, not only was that awesome playing but you made the song your own, there were a lot of satch vibes in there too liked the tapped harmonics, I thought I even heard a little bit of Rubina in there....and all live too, I woud have messed myself after the first note (I'm just a bedroom musician though ! )

Keep'em coming bro...:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was killa Khaos, awesome playing dude! :thumb: :rock:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts