1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO.......not POD GOD!
He is a deity and as such ....... he is immortal. :D

NO, I mean my POD XT has died on me. :doh:
Still under warranty so hopefully this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I will have to learn to play through my amp again. :scif890:

·
Registered
754 Posts
man that sucks!iI hope you get hooked up.I had a brand new one and it stopped after 2 days.guitar center had a new one waiting when I called.good luck bro.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, I don't mind where you move this thread to........I just wanted maximum exposure in the Lounge while I had my fun giving POD GOD a scare :shock:

The Power Supply is OK, as I powered up something else with it. The POD just flickered a bit this eveniing and then died.

I'll keep you posted.......on "The Resurrection of POD". :whistling

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
That sucks. The product is only covered by a one year warranty. BUT, I view a lot of posts on the line6 forum and the company sees to be very cool to their customers and have fixed pods for customers long past that deadline.

Make a post over at line6.com's discussion forum for POD. Can't hurt.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
ericgtr said:
[off topic] Geordie, that is by far the coolest avatar I have ever seen [/off topic] Carry on :D
Man that must be one HEAVY table she is trying to move.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
stingx said:
That sucks. The product is only covered by a one year warranty. BUT, I view a lot of posts on the line6 forum and the company sees to be very cool to their customers and have fixed pods for customers long past that deadline.

Make a post over at line6.com's discussion forum for POD. Can't hurt.
Whoa !!! Now thats an Avatar !!!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Don't want to alarm you all, but, I'm only just getting my 'Xt live' back this week after it too went, 'Tits up', (Also fixed under warranty.) hope this isn't an issue with Line6 gear?

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
I have several Line 6 products and have never had any problems with them. I leave my XT powered on for weeks at a clip too, just like my pc, monitors, etc...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Rythameen said:
Oooh, now I'm getting worried, cause my PodXT has been giving me some stange things too. Only had it since Nov. :shock:
The issues I had were initially, on switching the unit on, occasionally the LCD window would remain blank, but usually turning it off, then on again cured it, then last week everything worked, you could see the patches, they changed on the board, you could interface with 'Guitarport', download, upload patches, etc, etc, just wouldn't put any bloody sound out at all!!
Anyhow, apparently line6 have sorted it by replacing some important 'chip', but considering I've only had mine since november, (Bought at 'Music live' Birmingham.) and only used it 'Live' once, it's a bit worrying about the longevity of the units, not to mention the reliability? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts