Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone ,

I guess alot of you who've listened to my recordings when i use my pod 2.0 it sounds great on my computer even when i play the final mp3 on my computer... but people have been saying they hear some kind of auto panning that goes back and forth their speakers .. and i never hear it ... although when i have done jams with you guys when it's finalised and mixed by someone else i hear it .. .does anyone know what might cause this ? .. it's really frustrating ! because i can't stand that sound and it cuts off some of the bite and cut of my playing ...

if anyone has any ideas let me know !

Stig

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
That's really weird man. Are you using any sort of effects that may be causing this? Tremolo maybe. I use a 2.0 also but I've never run into that problem.

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At first i thought it was the termolo effect ,

bt i've made sure on the last few occasions it was turned off and it didn't seem to make much difference :dunno:

could it be that i have 5.1 speaker system setup .. maybe when i record through that converting back to normal speakers causes the pan ?

i have no clue really :lol:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm i've tried recording with no effects and it appeared to do the same thing ... tis an interesting problem indeed !

thanks for the help though guys it's really appreciated :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts