Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is principally for Stingx and Institute od Noise as they have been helping me resolve my fears that the newest POD XT firmware upgrade killed some of my tonality....the backing track was recently posted by RID i believe and i just grabbed one in my backings folder to be honest, so it's very impromptu..Thanks guys!! Believe it or not, this is my Plexi lead patch...I kind of like it!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great Fingers, I would go so far as to say it was

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
3fingers that tone is just great. I really donut know how you could tweak it better. Think you could post your patch? You can use line6 edit to gank it post...you'll have to zip it cuz you cannot upload to the board with its default extension. BTW, have you tried out any of AndyZ's patches? They're very good.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys that was a quick response....
We all sort of live here i guess...Ericgtr has me cutting his lawn to stay here......and thats very groovy to me!! Thanks for the comments...not meant as a true submission, but it gets the tone heard. Stingx..if you can walk me through it, it will upload it. I have trouble tying my shoelaces....Mike, TJ, OU, WIZ, Sling...thanks guys...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks SG...good enough now to be a keeper! Still trying to model Scott L's tone....was great to see him stop by last night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts