buckkillr8
skydog911

am I missing anybody?

and, of course, the mods should have permission:bannana_g

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I got a PM from MrDRC asking how he can post a backing that he makes himself. I told him I'd get back to him. Since I'm gonna be posting my tutorials this weekend, I kinda want to get this worked out as to how we're gonna moderate new posters. Any ideas???

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
OKay, I will get these guys going tomorrow. Maybe we can get new guys to send you a sample of their stuff to screen first, you will probably have heard it if it's already been made. How does that sound?

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Okay, the people you listed are now added. If they have any problems let me know, I will also keep an eye out.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I just updated the FAQ to explain how it works. I send a PM to those guys letting them know they are free to be post:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
I was also thinking that I can build an application form that would ask them a couple of basic questions and make them check a couple of boxes that say something like "I understand that if I post any known copyrighted material I will be permanently banned from the site". It will automatically post a thread into this forum upon completion for us to review and either accept or deny. :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also thought of something like that. Just figured it would be too much hassle, but if you're cool with it...so am I:thumb:
I'd also like to give a little incentive for people to contribute too... maybe "BT Contributer" beside their name or something:dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts