Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here use one? I'm gonna order one tomarrow and it comes with cubase le.I have never used cubase,so any feedback on both would be helpful.I really like that the fire pod can record multiple inputs on seperate tracks so if you jam with some people live,each track is isolated.Up to 10 tracks.Thanks,jethro

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
jethro said:
Anyone here use one? I'm gonna order one tomarrow and it comes with cubase le.I have never used cubase,so any feedback on both would be helpful.I really like that the fire pod can record multiple inputs on seperate tracks so if you jam with some people live,each track is isolated.Up to 10 tracks.Thanks,jethro
I've looked at the fire pods, they look great, can't go wrong with firewire. And you'll love Cubase, it might seem complicated when you first open it, but it is real easy to wrap your brain around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love my FirePod, I just finished a 13 track CD of a local band with it and it made my life very easy. I use Mackie Tracktion for my recording software... I never even really tried the cubase LE that comes with the unit. I just followed the driver disk install instructions and it works perfectly with Tracktion. Another cool feature is the spdi/f in and out on the FirePod. I can connect my Boss GT6 just by using the digital out straight into the FirePod with only one wire and the sound stays pure 24 bit digital.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool volume.So when you record multiple tracks at the same time,there isolated.then you can tweak them as needed.I just got mine set up and will try it out tonight.thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts