Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be a pricing war going on between the major online retailers.
For anyone debating betwwen a V-Amp or a POD it's a no brainer. Even folks on POD forums admit the V-amp sounds good.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I had a V-AMP2...sold it with a STRAT, but I miss it very badly...it's an option to re-buy at that price...and Guitarcenter usually works a deal...Thanks for the update!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
does the Vamp2 have usb interface for recording?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
skydog911 said:
does the Vamp2 have usb interface for recording?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope...you need to get a USB preamp if you want to go that way. You can always run the analog line out into a soundcard.

You need to go POD XT if you want that feature. I would guess that Behringer is getting ready to launch a new V-amp3.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
yes mine cost me 129 plus tax new before the price drop i might buy another one to keep around for that price cause it is a dam good unit.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
this price is for the v-amp2? I'll buy 2 as xmas presents. Wow that takes two off the list real quick. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The technology is crazy isn't it ? For less than $100 you can get VERY close to the tone of multiple guitar gods and make a studio quality demo with $100 software.

I can't tell you how many hours I wasted trying to mic up amps so they sounded halfway decent into my tascam 4 track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts