Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from way back....I just thought Flyfisher kicked so much booty on this!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this kicked ass!!!!
Killa version of this SRV classic, great job guys!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Amazing job on this!...I love this song!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish Flyfisher would respond instead of myself as he is the dude who kicked ass here. I was only trying to add the SRV vocal "place holder" but thanks for checking it out as it was a fun colab!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah..no..because flyfisher had everything done when I got it...i just added the vocals and emailed it back...he might...I could try and find it...the Backing Track gods may be able to help also...they post a good bit of SRV...god bless em!!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
tone and vox are top notch!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I bought the backing track from some uk company. I got the tone from a Vetta and of course the almighty Stratocaster. I'm working on some more SRV now and I hope to have it done soon.Thanks again and 3Fingers did a great job on the vocals.Ihope to do more with him very soon

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
My, my, my !!!

FlyFisher, this is absolute great work on this !!! The feel and tone. Absolutely dripping !!! Man, I am enjoying listening to your stuff today ! An absolute jem !!!

And kudos to 3fingers too. You vocals on this were completely spot on as well. Guitar and vocals come together well. Really great song !!!

Amazed...

* Shakes head in amazement and utter awe *

1 - 19 of 19 Posts