Antwerp 2002 4DF

2 CDR

Label : 4DaFunk

Catalogue : #074/075

Disc Length :

Source : Audience Recording

Sound Quality : VG+

Year Of Release : 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Nite Alone Tour

Sportpaleis, Antwerp

18th October 2002

Disc 1

1. Intro - The Rainbow Children 2. Pop Life 3. Xenophobia 4. Money Don't Matter 2Night 5. The Work, Pt. 1 6. Purple Rain 7. 1+1+1 Is 3 8. Love Rollercoaster 9. Get Up (I Like Being A) Sex Machine 10. Strollin' 11. U Want Me 12. The Other Side Of The Pillow 13. U Want Me Pt.2 14. Strollin' Outro 15. Gotta Broken Heart Again

Disc 2

1. Interlude 2. Strange Relationship 3. When You Were Mine 4. Sign O' The Times 5. Take Me With U 6. Raspberry Beret 7. The Everlasting Now 8. Delirious 9. Adore 10. I Wanna Be Your Lover 11. Do Me, Baby 12. Condition Of The Heart 13. Diamonds And Pearls 14. The Beautiful Ones 15. Nothing Compares 2 U 16. The Ladder 17. Starfish And Coffee 18. Sometimes It Snows In April 19. Days Of Wild

Liner notes:

This was taken from a DAT tape which unfortunately was originally recorded in LP mode. That means the bitrate is 32 kHz and therefore it's impossible to match a standard audio recording with 44.1 kHz. Even so, we spared no effort in improving the sound quality by enhancing that frequency range.

The original DAT tape was also missing the intro to "The Rainbow Children", so we took it from Sabotage's ONA Berlin and we seamlessly pasted it onto this one for your listening pleasure.

So we proudly present our version of one of the best shows in the European leg of the tour and since we got that tape for free, we also want y'all to get the results for free, as ALWAYS happens with the whole 4DaFunk catalogue. Don't knock on wrong doors; it could cost you unnecessary money. That said, we are sure parts of this text - as well as the Free Music For Free Music Lovers logo - will be removed from those units that will be illegally sold.

https://1fichier.com/?sfmfbs1w8s7phncwbi3f

1 - 2 of 2 Posts