Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
thank for the share, i have these through release 489 along with 400,000 other shows/tracks and outtakes to share for free through mega, have sabotage in both mp3 and flac for those looking, have all the major boot labels complete!

·
Registered
59 Posts
For someone who hasn’t listened to much to Prince, can you give me some favorites? Live shows, please, not studio recordings..

Cheers!

G

·
Registered
38 Posts
i want to clarify my last message, i didnt mean to say isnt a great share, i meant its a great share my apologies to the poster! there some gRRRRReat shows, to be honest, it would be more fair to hop on my server and talk to the folks there, I have hundreds of members from all over the world, but some of the first i think of are the 83 benefit show whre the pR songs were played first time, SOTT at first aven in 87 SOTT tracks first time, lovesexy dortmund 88, perfect soundboard, there are hundreds more shows on my server

·
Registered
25 Posts
OMG!!!! Thank you soooo much SilentBob. I have been looking for many of these. Do you have #SAB 380-383 The 20Ten Tour Recordings Vol. 1 - #SAB 396-399 The 20Ten Tour Recordings Vol. 5? That will complete my collection, thanks to you!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i want to clarify my last message, i didnt mean to say isnt a great share, i meant its a great share my apologies to the poster! there some gRRRRReat shows, to be honest, it would be more fair to hop on my server and talk to the folks there, I have hundreds of members from all over the world, but some of the first i think of are the 83 benefit show whre the pR songs were played first time, SOTT at first aven in 87 SOTT tracks first time, lovesexy dortmund 88, perfect soundboard, there are hundreds more shows on my server
Thanks, but are any of these shows present in this mega post?

G

·
Registered
38 Posts
prince shows present

yes these shows are present in my mega share folder, i have every major bootleg label, and hundreds more shows, i have over 400,000 files total there, im on Discord, if you search prince, im the first server that comes up, Gemini Project, or you can search for gemini project, everyones welcome, our group also has a non prince channel and we are sharing things like elton, depeche, parliament, anything anyone wants we share what we have, we are all big fans of guitars101, awesome site here! if you cant search discord, you can email me [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
thank for the share, i have these through release 489 along with 400,000 other shows/tracks and outtakes to share for free through mega, have sabotage in both mp3 and flac for those looking, have all the major boot labels complete!
I have this up until 464 from some previous great soul. Maybe it was you on some other site several years ago?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts