15 - Religion Part 2
16 - Religion Part 3
17 - Encore Break
18 - Public Image
19 - Rise

My Lineage:-

Tina Jazz Download From Guitars 101 > CC Remastering > U

Notes:-

Firstly many thanks go to the taper of this gig [alas I know not his/her identity].
Secondly many thanks to Tina Jazz for posting this [the mirrors are always appreciated Tina].

This was a very good audience recording by the taper,
my only observation was it was a bit "muffled", so it was maybe 7/7.5 out of 10.
So I did my thing and here is the result.
Now a strong 9/9.5 out of 10 it sounds awesome [I.M.O.], if you want it here it is,
hope you enjoy it.

Why is this in lossy I hear some cry out, well because that is how I got it!
If anyone has the lossless files please share & if wanted I can redo what I have done.

Remaster by CC 1st November 2015

Download link:
https://www.filefactory.com/file/4e..., Mannheim, 13 October 2015 [CC Remaster].rar

·
Registered
36 Posts
recorded by MILAVALENTI.

Rec. Info:
Recorder to PC -> wav-file -> Magix Music Cleaning Lab (edit/remaster) -> FLAC (44,1 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo) -> DIME
Ex sound (with small exception, see below), some minor EQ done (treble lifted a bit).
Overall great sound but during Religion the volume was lifted by the guy at the mixing desk to a too high level which led to distortions in the recording. After approx. 12:50 min. of the track the distortions start and last for approx. 4 min. until shortly before the end of the track the level gets normal again.
I have decided to low down the level during these 4 min. and take out mainly the bass but still this section has quite low quality. So I also split the track into 3 sections (tracks 14, 15, 16) to give the possibility to delete the bad section.
Also the audience was deleted after the track as the taper made some very loud remarks concerning the volume exceed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts