Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a few questions for the guys who did this jam...What key is the song in and what scale did you guys use? Also, what are the chords in the backing track, and what order do they go in? (I wanna try jamming over the BT myself)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree!

tony4552 said:
that sounded ferkin tremendous, still didnt like my part though should of sauced it up a bit instead of playing safe
I actually thought I was listening to the real thing and that they Maiden was looking for a singer. lol I am new to forums and I am having trouble navigating so could someone tell me if this was GloveShoe playing on this song? Who ever it was did a great Job. The guitar sounds are totally bang on and the band is great! I hope you guys find another guy that can sing like Bruce. I actually know a guy who can do Maiden really well but he is a born again Christian and when he does covers he has to change the lyrics to stuff about Jesus so I don't think he would work out for you guys. lol

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.