Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... for a first time collaboration it turned out pretty good, considering Lace is a novice at the home recording thing! Thank you Tumbleweed477, or, as I have come to affectionately know you ... the slave driver! YOU ROCK!

Hope you all enjoy!

Tumbleweed477- All instruments
Janell aka Lace aka LaceGuitarPlayer - All vocals

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow... this is great Lace!!! Your voice sounds killer on this tune. Very impressive job. :woot:

Weed, awesome job playing and mixing. You are getting to be quite the pro at this. Weed, I want your tone! :ball:

·
Registered
181 Posts
This is a great collaboration!....Great job on all the guitar work and mixing
Weed...sounded really good! Good job on the vocals Lace! Thanks for sharing it.
Mare

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lace is always great!

I am so not used to hearing Lace do this kind of tune but I am still very impressed by her vocal abilities and Hey Weed! kickass guitfiddling!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dad gum it... I did it... I thanked myself... hahahaha!! Ooops...

Hey Yall!!
I appreciate all the cool comments yall been sending! Man... thanks Pick, VB, Waldo, Mare, GG40, Kain and Shadow!! Coming from such a list of talent, it means alot.

And thank you Gary. Doing this has taught me alot and my next project won't be so hard to do. So... you want to cover Control by Puddle Of Mudd? hehehe

Yall.. KUDOS to Tumbleweed. If you guys only knew what he had to go through to make this sound good!

Janell aka Lace/LaceGuitarPlayer

G

·
From Russell (Aristotle)

What a thoroughly enjoyable version. Well done Janell on some beautifully controlled and nicely understated singing. It is always such a pleasure to hear you. Well done also to Tumbleweed for some beautifully rendered instrumentals and mixing. This is another great collaboration, courtesy of the internet. All my love and best wishes to you.

G

·
nicely done janell and weeder... you keep this up, we'll all be payin' to hear ya before too long... lol... you need a club act and a good band girl... i have a good feelin' you'd stay pretty bizzee...... kudo's.... doug

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
THANKS aristotle and laydbak1 for takin the time and give the tune a listen....also THANKS for the kind comments...much appreciated...

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Great job guys. Really loving the Matchbox 20 covers. I say everyone should do more Matchbox 20. haha :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I appreciate the kind words so much Russell, Doug and DLYNN.

So ... weed... what about that Control thing? hehehe

1 - 20 of 109 Posts