Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
That looks like fun, Mark!!!
I wish I had some people here to jam with. The only time i get to jam is when I go back to Cincinnati and my buddy's band happens to be playing...he always calls me up to sit in!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
It sounds like a whammy pedal to me. Sounds like a good jam though and fun and that is what it's all about.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
That was a coolez looking jam Flyingv!!!...was that a chick on drums?...if so she was kickin some ass there!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
rain said:
That was a coolez looking jam Flyingv!!!...was that a chick on drums?...if so she was kickin some ass there!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol was confused tryin to figure out same thing mandy lol. never did figure it out hahaha
anyways sounded good and looked fun !

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey all thanks for checkin it out. Yes that is Clints wife on drums. She rocks!! Now it looks like I'm buying a set of sknins for MY wife LMAO Clint is on guitar with the hat on, Tom is on bass. They gave me chit about the wah peddle but we all listened later and thought hmmm sounds OK LMAO....I was just improving ....my wife shot the video. I haven't jammed with a live drummer, guitar & bass for 20+ years. It feels great.
if i had more space i would post another where I tried bass. I'll post it later LOL

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was kila flyingv, looked like an awesome jam, you guys were kicking some major ass, great job!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Way to go bro....nice jamming.......I better get my ass to the jam studios as well....beginning to miss that a lot nowadays...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts