Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good guess. It sure looks like him, doesn't it? That's why I posted it, cause I was surprised to find out who it was after seeing the whole picture (which I'll post upon submission of the correct answer). :p

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tony4552 said:
my gut feeling says its Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins
We have a winner!!! Give your gut a high-five!

Here is the full shot.....

He sure looks like Joe though, in the cropped image.

Here's another one........
I am a graphic designer for a living and I work at an engineering company that mainly does major power and water design projects. One image that i end up using a lot in posters and powerpoint presentations and such is below. Every time I pull up this image for use, I can't help but think it looks like Joe Satriani. I always want to point that out to someone, but no one around here would know what I was talking about, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. So what do you think?..... Is this merely a look-alike, or is Joe hurting for money these days and forced to moonlight as a substation repair technician???
I report...you decide. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
kc_artist_rocker said:
We have a winner!!! Give your gut a high-five!
Here is the full shot.....

Naw man, that is ET's brother.

:icon_eek:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nroberts said:
Naw man, that is ET's brother.

:icon_eek:
He IS kinda scarry-looking. I'm not into the whole artistic bald thing. I don't even really like it on Joe. It was alright for a while, but that image has run it's course in my mind. But yeah, Corgan is strange-looking, like ET.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
mondola said:
Mainly cuz I am stupid (just ask Goport)
Don't tempt me :lol: Nah, you're onside geezer and you always pick me up on my spelling :)

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
font]
I am a graphic designer for a living and I work at an engineering company that mainly does major power and water design projects. One image that i end up using a lot in posters and powerpoint presentations and such is below. Every time I pull up this image for use, I can't help but think it looks like Joe Satriani. I always want to point that out to someone, but no one around here would know what I was talking about, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. So what do you think?..... Is this merely a look-alike, or is Joe hurting for money these days and forced to moonlight as a substation repair technician???
I report...you decide. :crazy:

[/QUOTE]

It's a little known fact, that Joe has always preferred utility company work to guitar playing anyday. He just plays guitar, cause it pays better. (Ducks and runs for cover now)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts