Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im inspired to record and out pops this little piece of madness. Wanted that rolling phasey type pounding in the background, had a little pop and slap on bass and funked out on the thinner sounding gtr parts, I mostly enjoyed the harmonies though, always fun to throw that down. Been a long time since I posted anything online, in fact it was in the old guitar war days that I last exposed any original noise! Rabid Panda? Just an idea for a cd Ive had for a while, got a couple of tracks floating in the ether, 'Raccoons stole my lambchops' is one of the others......sad aint it.

Anyways
Hope you like it, maybe more to follow.....
......:) Moog.

http://www.yoursite.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=13872.mp3

Attachments

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
pretty cool tune mate. good stuff :thumb:

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Ummm this is THAT BUM from OHIO...now let me see how do I want to comment on this tune....hmmmmm....HAHA...its KILLER man...LOVED it...not too shabby for a Brit Bum.....:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
181 Posts
This is a great original piece Mr Moogey with some great guitar work! It has a cool funk vib and great tone on your guitar! It's a keeper! I enjoyed listening to it! Great job Moogey! I look forward to more posts.
Mare

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the comments guys and gals, nice to know that you'll get a decent crack of the whip in this forum, look foward to posting and listening to many more tunes in the future, Maybe, just maybe that Bum Weeds will post an Orig that we have in our collab catalogue!!! ( He may be a bum, but the sucker can play) :bannana_g

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Yeah this is serious fun :jam:
Cool stuff man.
Love different music.

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Thats badass moog ! I think we have a mutual friend as in tumbleweed ??? Glad I found this ! Nice tone ! Nice playin :rock:

·
Registered
574 Posts
If the house is arockin..I'm playing this tune

Man...I love it when a tune makes me move like that!! Thank you for this one. :thumb: Excellent job!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zeppy said:
Thats badass moog ! I think we have a mutual friend as in tumbleweed ??? Glad I found this ! Nice tone ! Nice playin :rock:
Thanks Zeppy appreciate you listening! Weeds and I go back a ways, the guy taught me most of the major scale theory I know, which is why after a nice locrian run I have the urge to chew tobacco and sit on the porch and play banjo...dayum hicks!
:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts