Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a Racer X tune called scit scat wah

a collaboration by YAKAMASHII AND DR CODE

i want to personally thks Dr Code for recommending me this kick ass song!!

great player for a great song :D

enjoy

Racer X - Scit Scat Wah

btw i`m on the left channel while dr code is on the right :D

comments pls:jam:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is very impressive indeed! Top stuff.

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goport said:
this is very impressive indeed! Top stuff.
thks alot goport :D appreciated it very much

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks for the comments everyone. And, thanks to yakamashii for collaborating on this one, you did a fantastic job!
-dc

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Kick ass job you two!!!..Excellente`:rock: :rock:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrCode said:
Thanks for the comments everyone. And, thanks to yakamashii for collaborating on this one, you did a fantastic job!
-dc
yeah you da man :rock: lets collab again.. it was fun collab with you in this tune.. your a great guitarist .

peace :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rain said:
Kick ass job you two!!!..Excellente`:rock: :rock:
thks rain!! :D thks for dropping by as always :D

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
holy smokes! this is one,, major kick ass collab that shreds it's ass off! soooo smooth you 2! top notch high caliber playing here for dam sure! hats off to you 2! like how you 2 seperated the channels too.. one on the right and other on the left! excellent recording too! wtg!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
:icon_eek: Damnnnnnnnnnnnn.. Dr Code, i remembr when i first joined this site someone said to me you were one of the best on here, up until now i have never had the privledge of hearing any of your stuff.. after this i have to agree, your playing was very clear and very smooth, and the tone was awsome...and Yak well you know how i feel about your playing man... this was fckin awsome guys, hope to hear more from both of you and maybe a few more collabs in the works.. awsome just awsome:bannana_g

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scott Parnell said:
holy smokes! this is one,, major kick ass collab that shreds it's ass off! soooo smooth you 2! top notch high caliber playing here for dam sure! hats off to you 2! like how you 2 seperated the channels too.. one on the right and other on the left! excellent recording too! wtg!:thumb:
:D thks alot... appreciated it very much:thumb:

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
guitarwizard2003 said:
:icon_eek: Damnnnnnnnnnnnn.. Dr Code, i remembr when i first joined this site someone said to me you were one of the best on here, up until now i have never had the privledge of hearing any of your stuff.. after this i have to agree, your playing was very clear and very smooth, and the tone was awsome...and Yak well you know how i feel about your playing man... this was fckin awsome guys, hope to hear more from both of you and maybe a few more collabs in the works.. awsome just awsome:bannana_g
:thumb: thks wiz!!! glad ya like this one... yes i agree Dr Dode is a great player .. it was fun collabin` this kickass tune .

thks for dropping by as always wiz :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guitarwizard2003 said:
:thumb: thks wiz!!! i appreciated it very much...

thks again for dropping by as always :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey everyone, thanks a lot for the nice comments :) There are a lot of unbelievable players on this forum, so I'm just happy that you all enjoyed listening!

Happy holidays,
-dc

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DrCode said:
Hey everyone, thanks a lot for the nice comments :) There are a lot of unbelievable players on this forum, so I'm just happy that you all enjoyed listening!

Happy holidays,
-dc
yeah!! me too :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thks for dropping by every one :D appreciated it very much !!

·
Registered
733 Posts
forgot to post my comment the other day yakamashii. this was one killer cover. great job both of you. :bannana_g :rock: and some of the best shred skill ive ever heard on here.

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MattM said:
forgot to post my comment the other day yakamashii. this was one killer cover. great job both of you. :bannana_g :rock: and some of the best shred skill ive ever heard on here.
thks :D appreciated it very much:jam:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yaka and DrCode, you guys are just amazing guitar players. I really enjoyed each of you on the left and right channels answering back and forth. This is the best collab I heard so far on a cover. I hope you guys put something together original. Looking forward to hear more from both of you.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts