Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so the title is a little bit strange, and I'd like to think it fits the tune, which I also think is kinda strange. Two guitar harmony is what I Played with here and think it sounds pretty ok. You be the judge. Hope you like it!
Headphones are good for this one cos I played around with panning it a little bit.

Moog.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great original piece, Mr. Moogey....I loved it! Your guitar work is awesome, great harmonies, riffage, and love the tone! This is a keeper! Thanks for sharing and keep em comin'! You definately got the "chops" back from those racoons!
Mare

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
great tune...did you know that grandpa simpson says "That raccoon stole my lambchop!" to santa's little helper...???...great fretwork... :icon_cool

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At Last!!

Thanks for the input guys!, Jimi you found me out, I stole the racoon line from Grandpa Simpson and you get the Simpsons Geek award for 2005! ( I WILL demand a recount of course!!!!)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Moog! Glad I saw this! Very cool tune. Loved the way it flowed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.