Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the last time the upload screwed up im trying again. For some reason i cant open the old post without crashing my browser so I had to make a new thread. Sorry about that.
http://www.guitars101.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=10703.mp3

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please let me know if it sucks or not? I want to get good at this and contribute better BT's for all.
Also what software, bass, and drum fonts are you using? Im using Garageband at the moment w/ iDrum plugged in. I should have probably done the oragn part in Reason:icon_frow but I was to lazy.
Please give advise on this BT!!!!! Thanks

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Sweeps that backing just sounds a bit too artificial to be of any use to me. I like the drums in it though. Maybe run it through a program that splits up the individual midi tracks, scrap all but the drums, boost the volume, and repost.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stingx said:
Sweeps that backing just sounds a bit too artificial to be of any use to me. I like the drums in it though. Maybe run it through a program that splits up the individual midi tracks, scrap all but the drums, boost the volume, and repost.
Yep, your right. I do not have a good organ sound in GB so I'll try it in Reason tonight. WOuld you know what type of organ or synth Rainbow used on this CD? Im doing a search on it now but nothing yet.
Thank you for replying.:icon_thum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts