Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was messin around with this and decided to take the backing and put the first 2 minutes of the rhythm down and then made up two solos for it

·
Registered
479 Posts
bro that rocked :rock: i love the early dio stuf ....killer job man :thumb:

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I also thought of doing this one. I couldnt get the rythm to sound the way I wanted to right away so I played something else instead :notme:
Anyway, great job on a great song! One of my fav's by dio.
Some nice soloing going on there.

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
One question, Wiz.........Do you have a job???? :scif890:

The reason I ask is because I cannot understand how you manage to post so many recordings??? :scratch: ....and they're good recordings too, not just a bunch of half-assed slop. You are certainly prolific with your posts, that is for sure. This is another great one.

GuitarWizard every night --> :bannana_g

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Im looking for the backing track for Dont Talk To Strangers if you guys can help

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thx for all the kind words guys.. and i am sorry if i stole all you guys's song.. but ya know you can still do it and post it, i mean theres been alot of songs done more then once... and i am sure all yours will be better then mine, and i look forward to hearin them all

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well kc yes i have a job..and fortunatly i am able to not have to be there at this time of year... as i have said before, when i sit down to jam i dont compose my rhythms or solos.. i just play how i feel, most of my stuff is 1 take maybe 2 or 3 max therefore another reason they dont take long...and as i said before, my stuff isnt real complicated, i dont have big drawn out compositions with 45 diff changes and parts.. thx to vanman i am starting to learn how to do some of that stuff, but for the most part i am still just making little jams to try and improve my techniques and my feel...i really dont play that often,, usually like 2 hours a day..i just do alot of recordin when i do jam thats all..and i dont just rush stuff to get it on here either, i have a million things i have done that i dont post cuz i wasnt happy with it...the only reason i even post my stuff on this site is cuz i work on alot of diff things such as blues, jazz, rock tryin to diversify myself and its good to get the feedback on wether i am improving or not... and i love doin collabs with other people the most, its awsome working with you other guys, i dont have anyone around here that plays so this place is my band...i know some people probably see my name alot and think alot of diff things about me postin so much, but no one is forcin them to listen to any of my songs..i'm not here for an ass kissin, i am here cuz this is what i love to do and as long as i love it i will keep doin it...thx for the feedback kc always appreciate it:icon_thum

kc_artist_rocker said:
One question, Wiz.........Do you have a job???? :scif890:

The reason I ask is because I cannot understand how you manage to post so many recordings??? :scratch: ....and they're good recordings too, not just a bunch of half-assed slop. You are certainly prolific with your posts, that is for sure. This is another great one.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh and i also play sittin down lol i dont sway side to side:lol: :lol: :lol:

kc_artist_rocker said:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts