Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Please do not attach copyrighted material to this site, we can get into a lot of trouble. I pulled the link.

·
Registered
733 Posts
FUER FREI!!! BANG!! BANG!! i love rammstein they rock. :rock: i love their guitar tone.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised o_O. When I've seen the topic I've expected something like 'Listen to this yet again crappy tune from that crappy Deutsche band' :D:D:D. This is the first time I've seen rockers saying something POSITIVE about them.

I've been listening to them a while back, liked their record Mutter. Then I dunno, just stopped listening. Not because I've started to dislike them, but that happens to me with many bands. Maybe I'll give them another chance in my book one day

·
Registered
150 Posts
MattM said:
FUER FREI!!! BANG!! BANG!! i love rammstein they rock. :rock: i love their guitar tone.
The first (lead) guitarist is a pretty decent player, I've heard him rippin' some very nice solos. The other one (who played with EBMM few years ago) is just a disappointment :(. He misses the rhyme to the friggin' Du Hast like every second time he plays it live! I've heard the story from a German fan, when he got a backstage pass on the gig where Rammstein played with Van Halen in Europe (don't recall who opened for whom), Eddie played one of his regular fast licks, and the other Rmstn guitar player tried to copy it... Well, Eddie allowed his trademarked smile at least :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
rammstein are one of the things i like best, i say things, because i really enjoy them as a complete package

i have seen them twice live and really enjoy the fact that they put on a show, rather than say "i wrote this song about this girl who i once liked but then she didn't like me" and wear a tshirt, i like how they will have costumes and a set and a SHOW! after all, that's what a live experience should be about, an experience!!!!!

i had to travel as they don't come near my country to see them twice and would/will again to see them!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts