Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
RAMONES City Garden (SOF SERENITY) Trenton, NJ 1988-1-1Ra WRATHCHILD MASTER January 1

RAMONES - CITY GARDEN SOF SERENITY
City Gardens, Trenton, NJ 1/1/88
January 1, 1988
HALFWAY TO SANITY TOUR 1988
Length: 1:05:50

An Original WRATHCHILD Recording 1st GEN from the MASTER TAPE. Recorded by me at the show 30 years ago.

Lineage: MASTER TAPE MAXELL XLII 90min cassette --> Pioneer Stereo Tape Deck ---> Behringer UCA222 RCA Jack to USB Converter ---> USB ---> WAV---> AVS Audio Editor Record---> WAV---> Sony CD Architecht (comine the tape sides into one WAV and remove tape flip, create fades)---> WAV---> AVS Audio Editor (Mastering and Split into individual files (see below) ---> WAVS(s) Bigasoft Audio Converter --> FLAC (8) ---> Traders Little Helper (Remove SBEs) ---> WinZip Compression ---> YOU!

01. Durango 95
02. Teenage Lobotomy
03. Psycho Therapy
04. Blitzkrieg Bop
05. Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
06. Bop Till You Drop
07. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
08. Rock 'N' Roll High School
09. I Wanna Be Sedated
10. I Don't Want You
11. Chinese Rocks
12. Weasel Face
13. Love Kills
14. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
15. Rockaway Beach
16. Garden Of Serenity
17. I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
18. Too Tough to Die
19. Mama's Boy
20. Animal Boy
21. Wart Hog
22. Surfin' Bird
23. Cretin Hop
24. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
25. Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
26. Pinhead
27. Encore Break
28. I wanna Live
29. Somebody Put Something in My Drink
30. Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
31. Encore Break #2
32. Do You Wanna Dance?
33. Indian Giver
34. We're a Happy Family

WRATHCHILD MASTER:

This tape suffers from a tape recorder going haywire. The first two songs fluctuate a lot and goes in and out. then it settles in but there is still something wrong with the way it recorded. looks like it was not recording in true stereo. you can hear the recording try to fix itself during SHEENA IS... where a small bit of it recovers then retreats back to the inccorrect microphone reading. During the song breaks where there is no playing, the audience noise sounds muffled.The corrupted sound continues through the first 41 minutes then adjusts to the sound it was supposed to record at during WART HOG and continues for the rest of the show.

AVS Audio Editor:
Auto Correction Pre-set. Did what it was supposed to do and brightened up the muffled portion as best it could
EQ: brought up the high and low end to help brighten up the sound
Normalize Pre set. Lowered the levels out of the red (caused by Auto correction, but helps with the sound)

That's it! Enjoy

https://mega.nz/#!D191iZgT!liypxcMSuRo_6sRYr_tS8nBbIebAkDYrlnzGZ-mVr3E

:dance::nyahnyah::wavey::lol::hugglez::nuts::devildanc:24::devilchil:ne_nau::irock::doh::chucks::jam::bannana_g

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts