Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAMONES "Sold Out At The Ritz" 1986-11-07 Ritz, New York WRATHCHILD MASTER November 7

RAMONES - SOLD OUT AT THE RITZ
Ritz, NYC, NY 11/7/86
November 11, 1986
Animal Boy Tour with Richie Ramone

Length: 1:03:00

An Original WRATHCHILD Recording 1st GEN from the MASTER TAPE. Recorded by me at the show 30 years ago.

Lineage: MASTER TAPE MAXELL XLII 90min cassette --> Pioneer Stereo Tape Deck ---> Behringer UCA222 RCA Jack to USB Converter ---> USB ---> WAV---> AVS Audio Editor Record---> WAV---> Sony CD Architecht (comine the tape sides into one WAV and remove tape flip, create fades)---> WAV---> AVS Audio Editor (Mastering and Split into individual files (see below) ---> WAVS(s) Bigasoft Audio Converter --> FLAC (8) ---> Traders Little Helper (Remove SBEs) ---> WinZip Compression ---> YOU!

01. Intro/Eat That Rat (Richie)
02. Eat That Rat
03. Teenage Lobotomy
04. Psycho Therapy
05. Blitzkrieg Bop
06. Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
07. Freak of Nature
08. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
09. Rock 'N' Roll High School
10. I Wanna Be Sedated
11. The KKK Took My Baby Away
12. Crummy Stuff
13. I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement
14. Love Kills (dee dee drops out)
15. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
16. Glad to See You Go
17. I Don't Care
18. Too Tough to Die
19. Mama's Boy
20. Animal Boy
21. Wart Hog
22. Surfin' Bird
23. Cretin Hop
24. Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
25. Pinhead
26. Encore Break
27. Chinese Rocks (cut)
28. Somebody Put Something in My Drink (cuts in)
29. Rockaway Beach
30. Encore Break #2
31. Do You Wanna Dance?
32. California Sun
33. We're a Happy Family
34. Encore Break #3
35. Carbona Not Glue (RARE LIVE!!!!)
36. Listen to My Heart

ORIGINAL 1st GEN WRATHCHILD RECORDING and MASTERING!!! UNCIRCULATED till now(???)

I recorded this myself at the center of the back of the Ritz in NYC on 11/7/86. Getting any closer was suicide unless you wanted to mosh and be part of the wall of death. The Animal Boy Tour saw Richie take the lead and open up screaming EAT THAT RAT, The first change in the opening number of a RAMONES show in years. They machine gunned through a typical Ramones set in just over an hour each night and of course treat us the hometown sold out crowd to the rarely preformed CARBONA NOT GLUE!!!!
Not sure what happend between Chinese Rock and Drink but that s the way it is on the tape.

MASTERING -
AVS Audio Editor:
Auto Correction Preset - leveled out EVERYTHING
Normalized Volume to get out of the RED.
NOISE GATE - Cassette Recording Pre set
Raised high and low end a bit to brighten them up from the middle

Please reply with thanks if you download for all the hard work mentioned above!!! :dance::afro::sadwavey::Sylvia::clap::nyahnyah::wavey::devilchil:irock::woot2::dance::bannana_g

https://mega.nz/#!HltWRD5a!zDB5NeApsMwpOCWoeTd3c-fuNzrcP8--ZpPvv9quzK4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,939 Posts
Thx!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts