Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
how about a neoclassical metal challenge?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Metallicavayne said:
Hah.. uhh.. Not much of a singer here. haha.
Butttt in the near future we will see.
WOW wtf was I thinking - you didn't even mention singing! Must be the booze.... ANYWAY yeah sure dude lets do a "neoclassical metal challenge".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice work man - glad to hear this site isnt solely decdicated to the old blues rock I've been hearing on it. Ok, how do i send a battle? Or do you want to do it? Just joined yesterday :p so im alien to all this.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hah no it was just any song, I just picked satriani. Apparently im battling ibanezlover on 'Midnight'. But I gotta learn how to send a battle request first :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it :) after my battle with ibanezlover me n you can go at it satriani style :p or John Petrucii too. We can decide on it afterwards.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
cool Mettalica....im open for whatever you want...but i will battle with the same backer that you use.....i should be able to record this weekend

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Metallicavayne said:
WOW wtf was I thinking - you didn't even mention singing! Must be the booze.... ANYWAY yeah sure dude lets do a "neoclassical metal challenge".
covers or originals neoclasiccal metal challenge ready :D

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
Metallicavayne said:
Ok.. Now that THATS over with - what exactly IS neoclassical metal... :)
neoclassical is basically metal with classical influences .. Yngwie Malmsteen , Joe Stump etc:jam:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Metallicavayne said:
Got it :) after my battle with ibanezlover me n you can go at it satriani style :p or John Petrucii too. We can decide on it afterwards.
Hi Metallicavayne. I could battle against you on a Petrucci/Dream Theater cover or style whenever you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'll fuck u up!!!!!!

Metallicavayne said:
Anyone want to battle? Any song - Any Difficulty! Message me if your interested.
hey man....i'm gunna tear your your fuckin balls off with the millions of notes i play and the sharp sense it gives.....come on i'll kick ye ass!!!!!......he he he he....

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
coolshredder123 said:
hey man....i'm gunna tear your your fuckin balls off with the millions of notes i play and the sharp sense it gives.....come on i'll kick ye ass!!!!!......he he he he....
Simmer down there Tiger! :wtf:

·
What ya Lookin Fer?
1,568 Posts
Mike4beka said:
Simmer down there Tiger! :wtf:

LMAO! Lurker or can he really live up to those words? Time will only tell... :notme:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts