Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare and Unreleased Extreme Tunes

This might take me a bit because I've got 26 total rare and unreleased Extreme songs. I'm not sure how many Extreme fans we have on board here, so I really hope that you guys enjoy these songs. I actually haven't had the chance to listen to all of them, and I've had them for years! So I'll be anxious to crank these up myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
thanks sucka! I'll admit I'm not the biggest Extreme fan. I listen mainly because of Nuno... that guy can play! :afro:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More of the good stuff...I see the title of the first song cut off. It's called, It Won't Be Long.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kudochop said:
thanks sucka! I'll admit I'm not the biggest Extreme fan. I listen mainly because of Nuno... that guy can play! :afro:
Same here dude. I love Gary and everything, but Nuno is flat out sick man.

·
Registered
425 Posts
the solo to "Get The Funk Out" has to be one of my favs of his... :bannana_g

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kudochop said:
the solo to "Get The Funk Out" has to be one of my favs of his... :bannana_g
Mine is the solo in, There Is No God. And then when he comes out of that and kicks on the phaser, that shit sounds so good! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
SuckaIn3Piece said:
Mine is the solo in, There Is No God. And then when he comes out of that and kicks on the phaser, that shit sounds so good! :bowdown:
Is that from their first cd? That "Play that Funky Music" live track is sweet! Definately the best version I've heard!
:laugh: :dance:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kudochop said:
Is that from their first cd? That "Play that Funky Music" live track is sweet! Definately the best version I've heard!
:laugh: :dance:
No, that song is from their album, Waiting For The Punchline. If you haven't heard it Kudo, please buy it. Nuno's tone is fucking sick! :mix:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Forgot one!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's all folks. Hope you're diggin em. :mix:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
POD GOD said:
Actually, you posted that one already:)
Thanx for the awesome tracks Sucka! Great stuff:icon_thum Do you have their version of Strutter from the Kiss My Ass CD? I always loved that tune:mix:
I don't, and I'd love to get my hands on that one myself!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vh resurrected said:
Thanks Sucka! I can't wait to listen to these! I had no idea there were that may out there. I only had a few. I wish they'd get back together. :jam:
Yea man, there are tons floating out there. I also wish these guys would stop fuckin around and get back together already.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I believe it's copyrighted. :doh:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts