Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
if you enjoy bland and overdone boring old rock shite then good for you man keep listening to it . the more mature music fans among us will seek more intelligent forms of musical entertainment :) . you wish you could compose like vai . yay :)

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
i held back alot there man . you claim not to be bashing vai etc ? thats bullshit man . you come on a specificly VAI only forum and start saying how he just solos for 5 minutes and passion and warfare bored the shit out of you ? i am fucking desperate to call you all sorts of shit for what you just said . you listen to some bands all singing the same song with the same solo and you think its better music than a peice of genius composed instrumental work ? fucking bullshit . if you are looking for a fucking argument or looking to piss off a load of loyal super vai fans then you just did it man . be prepared .. im holding back big time .. but some people wont ... you were cool to me until you just said that man .. seriously .

· Registered
664 Posts
people that think that just because people have ability only shred are closed minded and immature..... I can see people saying that about malmsteen but at least hes talented unlike some popular rock music

· Crazy Admin
4,023 Posts
dude he didn't bash vai totally !

he said he just prefers the vai that was with whitesnake/roth/whoever

he prefers good oldtime rock and roll nothing wrong with that !

i'd be lying myself if instrumental guitar music in general even some of vai's stuff bored me stiff .. sometimes you just need a good vocal hook in there. but hey that's my opinion ! just chill buddy

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
stig ... dont give me shit . he just pretty much bashed the hell out of my idol . im not gonna take it lying down

· Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,475 Posts
you dont shoot a fucking monster in the eye and expect the motherfucker to smile at you for christs sake

· Banned
7,134 Posts
The only one holding back is me closing this thread. I don't give a fuck what your opinion is, but what pisses me off is members attacking members. It's a good way to get your ass banned for a while. So don't do it. Closed for trashing members. Don't do it again.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.