Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I redid the BT. This time I eliminated the pops and clicks and slowed down the track to the correct tempo. If you DL'd the last one I posted, you may have noticed the tempo was kind of fast. Anyhow, here is the new and improved.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wuzzzuuuuuuuuuuup Sek????

Good to see ya here!!!

I've got serveral more cool metal backings to post so check back often. ; )

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be posting some more metal goodness here soon. My total space is here is kind of limited so I can only host like 3 at a time. There is a Sepultura BT I posted floating around here.

I've also got some Shadows Fall, At the Gates, and a few other rare BT's coming soon.

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
TU BE said:
I'll be posting some more metal goodness here soon. My total space is here is kind of limited so I can only host like 3 at a time. There is a Sepultura BT I posted floating around here.

I've also got some Shadows Fall, At the Gates, and a few other rare BT's coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good TUBE. Hey check out my partial (at the moment) cover of Forever by As I Lay Dying in the covers section.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. I'll do that exile. I actually have a partial of that song recorded as well. I'm still working on some of the rythm changes in this song. Sheeeeeesh, it takes a tight right to play this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts