Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my first post, but i have been looking on here for a bit.

I have decided that i want to buy a 2 x 12 cab from somewhere, and it would be cool if you could advise me on one to get.

I play hard rock/metal and have a budget of around £200. I am cool with ebay, but it woulld be good if it was less than 200 on there, as there is the extra hassle involved.

Also, if any of you have one you will sell me, even better!

Anyway, yeah, the cheaper the better, but i would like to be good enough to gig and record with.

Jelly

·
Registered
500 Posts
I would sell you mine(Randall 2x12, Celestions I think, Sounds OK, 16ohms-4ohms switchable, detachable casters, @ $200) but you're not in the states like I am, since you mentioned british currency. :smirk: Another reason I can't sell my cab is it is the only one I have, unless I buy a new one :ball: ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, and not-so-offer :p

Cool, i may have to resort to scouting ebay. *sigh*

Anyone else?

·
Registered
500 Posts
sorry I couldn't help. I am going to trade in that ugly-carpet-covered-wal mart-reject of a cab for something with 4 12inchers. Heh-heh-hee!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a Peavey XXL 2x12 and I love it. It sounds great, it's very portable, and it's built like a tank. It has Blue Marvel speakers in it. I only paid $350.00 Canadian for it brand new. I don't know what they'd be over there, but I highly recommend it if you can try one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts