Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Re: \"Recuerdos de Ti\", classical piece

I like the feeling you get right in the beginning with the rain and the thunder....I love thunder and lightning
man your playing was superb!!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Mike4beka,

Thank your for listening and for your feedback! Sometimes songs just come from nowhere and sometimes....they don't come at all. This one came from nowhere. :)

Sam

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts

This is really cool. Some beautiful miked acoustic tones and a great feel. Respect!

·
Metal head
822 Posts
Me quito el sombrero...This is one of the best arpeggios that i've ever listened to ...Sir, you have my admiration...great guitar playing, and great melody...

:icon_bowd

Song said:
Hmm..i thought i had posted this song but for some reason, can't find my post here, don't mean to repost if the other one shows up.

One rainy summer morning inspired this classical tune.

http://www.funender.com/music/bands/2278//info_7721.php

It's called "Recuerdos de Ti".
Thanks for listening.

sam

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sister_Wrath,

Thank you for listening! Glad to hear from somone from my ol' hometown where i first picked up the guitar growing up. :)

sam

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I listend to all ...... i must say i thought they were beautiful i carnt say what was my fav is, as i liked them all....... Amazing work:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WoW!...This was very touching indeed..soothing...Very Very beautiful..:bowdown:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Linda:

You listened to all!? Well, thank you for doing so and for the positive compliments, enjoyed doing them. :)

Rain: One of my favorite sounds..rain...:)
I believe what makes this song work is that it's a simple, down to earth, song that truly expressed my thoughts and feelings, and by the mood it creates, others can relate to, without needing words. Thank you for listening.

sam

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow this was truly amazing, outstanding job!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.