Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fenderica just had a tongue Transplant, shes a little worried that you guys won't understand her. Stitches aren' out yet. :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
OH i heard her loud and clear and she wants me to give her a good run if you know what I mean LOL........killa job SS !!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sling Shot said:
Fenderica just had a tongue Transplant, shes a little worried that you guys won't understand her. Stitches aren' out yet. :doh:
understood her perfeectly.......another quality job there sling

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
:icon_thum Hehe now that was both fun and good!
Did not understand a thing....but I lost me translator somewhere :notme: :D

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

Tongue or no tongue...Fenderica is still one sexy cool ass singer!!!..Loved it!!!:thumbup: ;)

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
COOL gtr tone....took me a while to catch on to what you meant...HAHA..I am a lil slow....LOL... Good Job...:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Tumbleweed! You think you slow, well took me a half hour to write that. :)

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I could understand her....although she stuttered a bit at the 1:30 mark.:D Cool jam bro...this is some good stuff!!!:jam:

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
Oooh baby, I hear you talkin. Why don't you hand me another one of them brews back there, and sit yourself down............. :wtf: errrrrr I mean great job

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks BRO,, the doc says the stutter will get better after the stitches come out, hehehehehe

sgstd said:
I could understand her....although she stuttered a bit at the 1:30 mark.:D Cool jam bro...this is some good stuff!!!:jam:

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man! Guess that mean ya liked it. :)

Rythameen said:
Oooh baby, I hear you talkin. Why don't you hand me another one of them brews back there, and sit yourself down............. :wtf: errrrrr I mean great job

1 - 17 of 17 Posts