Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! I'm new here at the forum. I'd like to post an original composition that i've just finished. I just got redundant at my workplace last week, so that's why the working title is 'redundant' :)

I hope you don't mind that I don't play guitars, i actually play synthesizer, but i think the lead sounds that i have isn't too shabby :)

Please listen & give comments... thank you!
http://yudhi.gravy.friction.com.au/images/temp/redundant_192.mp3

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is very good! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is a sound that could put us guitar players out of business - pretty unbelievable. Nice composition, by the way - very professional sounding.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
ksdb said:
This is a sound that could put us guitar players out of business - pretty unbelievable. Nice composition, by the way - very professional sounding.
Nah it wont put any guitarist out of business come on!!!! YOu do rock though man and this is way top notch! Excellent job and I look forward to many more of your post!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello.. just got back from quick holiday.. sorry for the long reply. Just wanna say thanks very much for the compliments & feedback from all of you, you guys are just too kind :)

I'm definately gonna write more with this new beast i just acquired (it's a Trinity V2)... and oh yeah.. i'm based in Sydney :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts