Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to remove the drum tracks from a BT? The reason I ask is that I do a jam night thing with a drummer friend of mine and a lot of the time we don't have bass or keys and it would be nice to throw a track on to cover.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems like on a multi track recording it would be easy to just drop the drum tracks off and make a copy,I play usually with just a drummer and it would be nice to have some more tracks without drums for us both to jam to.We can't seem to keep a bass player around.I have 2 tracks I've downloaded from here in the last few months that don't have drums.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
geno said:
Seems like on a multi track recording it would be easy to just drop the drum tracks off and make a copy,I play usually with just a drummer and it would be nice to have some more tracks without drums for us both to jam to.We can't seem to keep a bass player around.I have 2 tracks I've downloaded from here in the last few months that don't have drums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly..... I would like to have some tracks without the drums for jam nights.

Bass players are so unreliable.

I use Nuendo for recording but when I import it it comes up as a single track. I have several other recording programs but haven't installed them on my new pc yet. Anyone know a program that would do this?

Anyone?????

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Check out my tutoral for creating backings with SynthFont. You can remove whatever tracks you want with this method.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
POD GOD said:
Check out my tutoral for creating backings with SynthFont. You can remove whatever tracks you want with this method.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks POD GOD. I'll check it out.

good to see someone frrom the line 6 and WH boards.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I haven't been to the watering hole in a long time. I lost the address and can't find it at Google. Can you post a link? Thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts