Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, I have to thank whoever sent me Rainbow Over Bloomington, I would like to have these, I add, do not see if you have them, PUT LINK, this is not a claim, but it is because it happened to me long ago, thanks again for everything, WHO OWNS THEM PUT THE LINK.

info elvisconcerts.com/cdr/740302as.htm

info elvisconcerts.com/cdr/740305es.htm

info elvisconcerts.com/cdr/740630as.htm

· Registered
26 Posts
I have that Tulsa CD as mp3 (320). For Auburn I have "Elvis Rocks Auburn" (EP Records) in FLAC and a very poor mp3 (64) called "Lucky 13" (also from 'PA'). Do you want any of these ?
For Omaha I only have the official FTD release but, alas, no audience recording.

· Registered
26 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to ask you, but what versions are you talking about
I have other AUD versions of the first two but not the ones you're asking for.

"Spokane Magnetism" is here, alas in mp3 (224)

as always, good for 7 days
Sorry to ask you, but what versions are you talking about

· Registered
26 Posts
For 77-04-23: The Toledoan Balladeer / The Concert Years, Vol.30 / My Reason For Living (first two in FLAC, from here,Links presumably still alive. #3 as mp3 (192) )
For 77-06-09: Elvis Rocks The Garden / Left A Good Job In The City / Biting The Big Apple (first one in FLAC, from here,Link presumably still alive, #2+3 as FLAC)

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For 77-04-23: The Toledoan Balladeer / The Concert Years, Vol.30 / My Reason For Living (first two in FLAC, from here,Links presumably still alive. #3 as mp3 (192) )
For 77-06-09: Elvis Rocks The Garden / Left A Good Job In The City / Biting The Big Apple (first one in FLAC, from here,Link presumably still alive, #2+3 as FLAC)
I'm interested in my reasons for living and Biting the big Apple

· Registered
26 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Oecourt, I am writing to you in private but I am writing it to you here, would you send me a list of what you own?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts