Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
  • Hello guitar enthusiasts! We are pleased to announce an Ask Me Anything discussion thread with Dutch musician Arjen Lucassen. The AMA will be going live on Tuesday, August 10th, and will run until August 12th, and can be found here. Don't miss out!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am asking if anyone has any Boston boots that they can share here. The sudden death of Brad Delp today has shaken me up, and since I hadn't the opportunity to see Boston live, I think boots might do the trick.

Thanks for reading.

spmusic49

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jasonthebuc said:
Do a search,and you will find a bunch of Boston boots here at G101.
Thanks Jason, I might do that in a few days. What would be great tho in memory of Brad..... if someone could do a Boston megapost. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
363 Posts
spmusic49 said:
I am asking if anyone has any Boston boots that they can share here. The sudden death of Brad Delp today has shaken me up, and since I hadn't the opportunity to see Boston live, I think boots might do the trick.

Thanks for reading.

spmusic49

Myself and DemonAor amongst others have posted many of Boston's Bootlegs here over the last 6 months or so, so if you search you will find quite a few great boots and rarities by the band here. All my links should still be active. I also posted a show from Brad's BeatleJuice (Beatles cover band) here at some stage.
I am absolutely shattered by news of his passing. He, along with Steve P were my 2 fave singers of all time, and Boston my equal fave band.

Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts