Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
I can't find anything to laugh about, it's just a request. When it comes out in October we will see.
There are a lot of smart asses in this community who attack people who request anything. And God forbid if you haven't shared anything! mpks or whatever it calls himself is one of those morons. He practically lives on this forum to control what everyone posts.

· Registered
138 Posts
There are a lot of smart asses in this community who attack people who request anything. And God forbid if you haven't shared anything! mpks or whatever it calls himself is one of those morons. He practically lives on this forum to control what everyone posts.
I think the question regarding "what is funny?" can only be answered by @AudiophileJack
@sanQ it appears you may have inadvertently become one of those people who attack people. I have no connection with @mpmks but have always found them to be very helpful in providing links and advice, especially when I first joined. mpmks hasn't even commented on this post so not sure why there is a need to mention them.

I'm sure that @Mike68 request will be fulfilled, there are a lot of generous people here. Even more likely to be fulfilled as we have gone off topic with these comments, forcing it to stay at the top of the list :)

· Registered
600 Posts
Totally agree with Cloak totally ... I think that mpmks has helped a lot of fans to access certain links here in the past ....we are thankful for this ... I hold no grudge or bad feeling onto mpmks here ... Audiophile Jack should get a life and face reality and stop sneering like a Cheshire cat ....Grow up FFS .

.. I do not know him or wish to know him / her in any form ... As for From Sea To Shining Sea this is a fairly new item and it should be released in the near future ......I'm lookn forward to this to accompany the previous release Kansas City Revisited from Mill Branch ....
Sure looks like a winner yet again .......

· Registered
86 Posts
I think the question regarding "what is funny?" can only be answered by @AudiophileJack
@sanQ it appears you may have inadvertently become one of those people who attack people. I have no connection with @mpmks but have always found them to be very helpful in providing links and advice, especially when I first joined. mpmks hasn't even commented on this post so not sure why there is a need to mention them.

I'm sure that @Mike68 request will be fulfilled, there are a lot of generous people here. Even more likely to be fulfilled as we have gone off topic with these comments, forcing it to stay at the top of the list :)
Yeah because he attacked me and told me to STFU. Who wouldn't be pissed? Yeah he's helpful but he's also full of himself. He can't see my posts because he's blocked. I don't like him. I tried to be nice until he said that to me. This is a typical forum where not everyone can get along.

· Registered
600 Posts
Yeah mpmks .. I know that you helped considerably with links on the past ... Many thanks for this .. Hey sanQ please see the links shared by mpmks ....and thank him for his contribution to this forum ...
There are good contributors on this site......who take their time out to help us all

· Registered
86 Posts
Because I stated my opinion that I hate nitroflare, which I am just as entitled to have as that dipshit (who reposted what I wrote above in order to gather others to support his BS) which I firmly stand behind, he tells me to STFU. Well no I won't STFU. I hate the idiot. He can go f-himself. Wish I could see him in person, would love to see him say that to my face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts