Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the links for the six TTWII shows that the international label have just released in stereo from the definitive TTWII box set ?

Thank you in advance.

alan.

·
Registered
216 Posts
That's correct, unless the label have issued them again in Stereo, God only knows why they were done in Mono in the first place. :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's correct, unless the label have issued them again in Stereo, God only knows why they were done in Mono in the first place. :(

Yeah i know i got them , But now they have realised their error and made them avaulable in stereo for download ,It seems the engineer the entrusted to master the cd`s only used one channel of the tapes he was given and therefore made mono cd,s.

alan

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah i know i got them , But now they have realised their error and made them avaulable in stereo for download ,It seems the engineer the entrusted to master the cd`s only used one channel of the tapes he was given and therefore made mono cd,s.

alan
Ok, thanks for the info, but where are the download links?

·
Registered
216 Posts
On yousend.com i believe but no one is giving away the links just yet so i thought i would ask on here to see if anyone had downloaded them yet.

Alan
Hi Alan,

Ok, but where did you find this out, and who is uploading them to yousend.com?

I wonder where they got the originals from as I haven't read anywhere outside that there are any new releases.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Alan,

Ok, but where did you find this out, and who is uploading them to yousend.com?

I wonder where they got the originals from as I haven't read anywhere outside that there are any new releases.
on the FECC messageboard and it`s the international people themselves that are uploading them as an apology for the original releases being in mono.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts