Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the Flac version of this or Summer Festival 71 (4 CD Set)... For that matter - does anyone have the newest FTDs in Flac..

I'm not one to request, and I may just be overlooking this stuff, but any help would be appreciated.
:yummy:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm getting the message 'Temporarily unavailable' . . . When you say "This doesn't normally work" - can you describe how you go about uploading to MU, and maybe one of us one here can help you with a simple step that's causing you the headache :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hawk

I subcribe to megaupload and i use the megauploader to get my links. It comes up with upload files so i do and then i get the megaupload link and it works for a couple of minutes then it just doesnt work i dont understand when everyone else can do it. Omg i sound like a child its not fair etc lol. I would like to be able to do this for everyone so maybe im just not doing it right any help would be grateful.

cheers

xmas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hawk

I subcribe to megaupload and i use the megauploader to get my links. It comes up with upload files so i do and then i get the megaupload link and it works for a couple of minutes then it just doesnt work i dont understand when everyone else can do it. Omg i sound like a child its not fair etc lol. I would like to be able to do this for everyone so maybe im just not doing it right any help would be grateful.

cheers

xmas
You must be doing it right, I saw another thread you had uploaded that worked perfectly. You are creating rar files - right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See.. All if fine - it's working great now :)

I think you just had a gem hidden - and everyone hit it quick.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was the tracklist on this one changed? I noticed that starting with track 11, it has a different song list - then resumes at track 17. I can't stop loving you in somewhat the correct order. This also has one extra track (21) What Now My Love.

The hint to the actual concert we are listening to is the extra track at the end (Bonus), and I'm too tired to try and think about it :)

Someone open our eyes for us - it is a great sounding audience recording though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Hawk

Did i upload this wrong or have i got a ghost in my computer changing the tracks. Im unsure what tracs you got abit more info would be great when you open ur eyes lol.

Cheers

Chris ( xmas)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wonderful artwork!! Would you or anyone else have the CD image?

It looks like Elvisnews.com had the tracklisting all wrong for this one xmascarrol and it messed up my thinking lol

This is a great upload with great artwork - Thank you both for the efforts!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
hawk,

This release would originally contain the 02.21 DS, but Straight Arrow had some "technical problems" or something and decided to release the 02.14 DS instead. That's why you thought of a different setlist - you were probably thinking of the original release.

The 02.12 DS will still be released, but on a later date.

PS.: Any chance of MP3 320kbps files? My HD's basically full right now and I ain't able to download the FLAC one and convert it. My CD/DVD burner's also screwed up.
Anyway, what program do you guys use to convert FLAC to MP3 320?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Billyblues - What prevents you from downloading Flac? I'll be happy to convert this to help you, but if I can help you obtain the Flac version - you'd be a lot better off.

Or - I could take the Verion of Flac to a lower one for a faster download for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mainly HD space issues and the fact that I don't mind MP3's... Most of the stuff in my HD are MP3 files @ 320kbps.

FLAC's great and all, but since I don't mind MP3 and my HD's always full, I take that route (an album that would take about 150mb as MP3 can take up to 390mb as FLAC most of the time). My CD/DVD burner isn't working properly, so I can't get rid of some files for now... Plus, I'm always sharing in Soulseek, so I really can't delete some folders. I've been keeping some money lately to buy an additional HD.

hawk, which program do you use for converting?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Many people use many different programs, but I love using Jetaudio. This is a completely cracked version, and very simple to use.

Just be sure that when you set it up - you pick the look you always want to see (Skin)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts