Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike4beka said:
Not sure if you were going for this vibe or not but I felt a lot of MegaDeth in that tune. And that is always a good thing!
Thank you for the complement Mike, we dont really start off trying for any type off vibe or sound, we just cross our fingers ond hope we get lucky and stumble across something cool sounding. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
nandk said:
Thank you for the complement Mike, we dont really start off trying for any type off vibe or sound, we just cross our fingers ond hope we get lucky and stumble across something cool sounding. LOL!!
WEll it was definitely cool man!!! And glad you took that s a compliment lol

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
i took one look at the title and thought yea some1 has done Fear Factorys Resurrection but wrong forum ;)
cant say i was disapointed it wasnt tho ;)

thisis an excellent tune dude, you got the whole thing sorted!
not sure where you wer going with the vibe but this deffo has some COC, Zakk vibe to it! :rock: :bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
You really do need a drummer - the stuff you are coming out with needs an extra dynamic and I am sure that drums would do it for you. Yeah, I kniw you have auditioned drummers but you owe it to yourselves to get it sorted.

This is a great tune and it is a considerable step up on the few few songs you did. The lyrics fit the tune more and the structure as a whole is very solid. Forgive me if I think it sounds a little unfinished. Not in a bad way but I can hear a bigger chorus in there. Maybe a second guitar line? Also - and I hate to say this because it is pretty cliched but maybe even a faster section.

But it is good and works really well. Vocals are right on the money and the playing is class. Good work :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.