Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a little tune that me and Wiz worked up. He wrote all the music and I sang a little. Make no mistake about it, Wiz is BACK!!!!! and he brought his Ass Kicking Boots!!!!! The Pennsylvania Posse rides again. It was an honor and privelege for Wiz to ask me in on this. Give the man his props, he came back swinging.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was fckin amazing!!!
Awesome job by you both, awesome lyrics and vox VM and just awesome guitar work Wiz, you guys work so damn well together, killa collab, more please!!!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
The honor was all mine Toastmaster...working with you is awsome, and always a privledge... The lyrics you wrote for this were outstanding, and you hit the mood perfect..you truely are an amazing musician/song writer/composer.. theres nothing the Toastmaster can't do..

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
guitarwizard2003 said:
The honor was all mine Toastmaster...working with you is awsome, and always a privledge... The lyrics you wrote for this were outstanding, and you hit the mood perfect..you truely are an amazing musician/song writer/composer.. theres nothing the Toastmaster can't do..

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I will admit that I'm not a strong swimmer.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
thx for listenin Eric.. yes vanman did an oustanding job on the vocals, especially with the backing vocal parts he mixed them perfectly.. hes definatly da man

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
thx guys and gals for listenin.. appreciate the feedback.. and hats of to vanman once again for doing an outstanding job on this

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
bloody hell! really good! I enjoyed this very much.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the kind words. It's just good for me to hear Wiz doing his thing again. All Hail the Pointy Hat Wearin' Stubborn, Line Dancing, Boot Scoot Boogie-ing Son of A Wizza!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts