Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey there....sorry about the multiple posts...does this version sound a c-hair better than the version without reverb on the vocals?...i'm looking for tips to improve my singing...thanks - paul... :icon_peac

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok...i've reposted...i tried to load a stereo version...but it was too big...thanks

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Your guitar work here is fantastic!!!!:jam: The vocals are pretty rough...only because it's not in your key. You have a decent voice but all singers have keys that they can sing in and keys that they can't.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounds Great. Nice Guitar work. I am listening now as I type this. I better hear a good solo...LOL

How did you record the guitar and what equiptment are you playing and recording with. Is that Guitar direct or miced?

OK, good solo. Randy would be proud. I am a big Randy Fan and I like when people can actually play the stuff right.

Thanks

Nice job

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Not bad Jimmy . Its true tho , bands tune down lotta times to accomodate the singer . Ozzy duz use lotta fx on his vocals . Not sure what but they processed soundin thats for sure .

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think this is a big improvement over the earlier version. If you're going for an homage to Ozzy, this is a keeper!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I think ya did a great job Paul. As said before RR would be damn proud of ya.
Im no singer so i cant really help there, but the guitar work was kick ass. A+ job on the whole thing :icon_thum

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RandyRR5 said:
Dude that was good

maybe loose the vocals lol

What gear do you use
hey there...i...ahem...did the vocals... :shock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts