Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a copy of the DVD entitled "The Rhythm Devils: A Concert Experience" Heard a cut on Sirius radio and it knocked my socks off. Got to find and watch this DVD. Please help, I've searched everywhere I know and it looks like I need a miracle

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
members of the dead are on record that their music be passed along as long as nobody is making any profit but them. Taping sections at shows so that the tapers can get good recordings. 7827 entries on Internet Archive for the Dead. 42 Rhythm Devils concerts on the Archive. Mickey's 1992 All My Colours Benefit is out there on video--a fantastic show if you haven't caught it.

Secondly, note that I said "please". Right from the beginning. Courtesy, today, is too often a lot act. I said "please" because I meant it.

For years I've generously contributed to the Dead by buying tickets for concerts. Over 400 shows attended. I look for them at Internet Archive and get some great flashbacks. I was at Harpur when Dick's Picks 8 (I think) was recorded. Don't know why they didn't include Cold Rain and Snow on the CD .

I need a miracle. What do you say?

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes, they have encouraged the free trade of BOOTLEG material.. you will not find any of the shows that are available to purchase ( dicks picks road trips etc) to download from the archive anymore

you must be a republican.. twisting the truth just enough to suit your own selfish needs.. go elsewhere to look for it..

you need a brain and a clue more than a miracle..

hey her'es an idea.. check you local library for a copy... and steal it from them

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've downloaded shows from the archives before they decided to add them to one group of products or another. Been at it since the archive and sugarmegs were started, and traded hand helds before that. Never ran across any a$$holes like you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts