Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at other forums, people have been telling me they don't enjoy my recordings because i don't add anything of my own to them. so i decided to make them happy by doing just that. added a few of my own runs, and then changed part of the solo.

i hope you enjoy

·
Registered
442 Posts
sorry could not get through this one you need to seriously drop the bass down it distorts at low volumes :scratch:

·
Registered
57 Posts
rock on

rich2k4 said:
at other forums, people have been telling me they don't enjoy my recordings because i don't add anything of my own to them. so i decided to make them happy by doing just that. added a few of my own runs, and then changed part of the solo.

i hope you enjoy
i really enjoyed
rock on
i think all they meant was to play(record)any way the tune moves you (if that happens to be just the way jimi played it then rock on man)let the groove be the master
peace luv soul power
:thumb: :thumb:
:rock: :rock: :toothless

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Always good to hear stuff from Hendrix , this is brilliant , some ace fills , nice clean sound , you have researched this well .and nice laid back vocals , great post dude .:icon_peac

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks

i like to do my covers usually exactly how they are in the original, because i feel the covers i do don't need anything else added.

people always tell me that if they wanna hear the song, they will listen to the original rather then mine.

·
Musician
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there any programs that i can import a back track into and lower its bass?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts