Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MOON RULES!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many of you here dig Richie Sambora (guitarist /songwriter for Bon Jovi), but he really is a talented guitarist and a great songwriter and has a good singing voice... This is a bootleg of his from his first solo tour back in 1991. He released his first solo record that year. Tico Torres (Drums) and David Bryan (Keyboards) who are also part of Bon Jovi, were part of his band here during this tour.. I will prolly leave this up til sunday or so. Set list is below

Richie Sambora- 11-16-91
Richie Sambora- San Diego 1991 (61MB)

SET LIST
1. Church of Desire
2. Bad Medicine
3. We All Sleep Alone
4. Father Time
5. Stranger in This Town
6. I'll Be There For You
7. Rosie
8. Midnight Rider
9. Wanted Dead or Alive
10. The Answer
11. One Light Burning
12. With A Little Help From My Friends

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Thank you for this. I've actually always preferred his voice to Jon's and his playing is always tastefull. I wouldn't have sought this out but I'm glad I found it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for the great post. The Bon Jovi songs he played sounded really good. This is a great addition and I have you to thank for it. Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
425 Posts
thanks, this sounds pretty good! I agree that he is a really good player... the first song has some nice playing on it!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
kool post! thanks for the bootlegs!!! his playing is so diverse and... and he can play practically anything! i love his style..

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
ericgtr said:
Alright, who stickied Richie Sambora?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey... it's complete, and it's a bootleg. We haven't really needed any other qualifications up till this point

·
Registered
425 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evh51501008 said:
[ QUOTE ]
ericgtr said:
Alright, who stickied Richie Sambora?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey... it's complete, and it's a bootleg. We haven't really needed any other qualifications up till this point

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me!!! I vote no qualifications (if it is of the rock nature of course)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts