Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

ricklepotamous vs mondola (10 votes to win)

• ricklepotamous

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • mondola

Votes: 10 62.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
hmmm....though ricklepotamous's version is more closer tonewise...and solo-wise...i wonder if his quote...

"totally different techniques but in the end wah1 stole it for me and anyway he's european .
sorry jimi
__________________" ....should sway my judgement...

don't worry cousin...ya got my vote...congrats...great job... :thumb:

·
drunken loser!
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jimihendrix said:
hmmm....though ricklepotamous's version is more closer tonewise...and solo-wise...i wonder if his quote...

"totally different techniques but in the end wah1 stole it for me and anyway he's european .
sorry jimi
__________________" ....should sway my judgement...

don't worry cousin...ya got my vote...congrats...great job... :thumb:
noooooooooooo.
bugger

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,522 Posts
this is ridiculous lol . both sound so damn similar and spot on .. im not sure how im going to vote . so i guess i will go simply for the tone i prefered . in that case im going for mondy . rickles was great but if i have to nittpick it was a tad dry .. thats the only thing i can think of to choose between the two .. mondy for me it is :) cool battle

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Desicions, desicions...................excellent job guys yet another tough one to call. "And the winner is.......err.....err......let me have another listen......"!!!!!!:crazy:

Think I'll have to go with rickle on this one (just), but both worthy winners:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.