Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

ricklepotamous vs mondola (10 votes to win)

• ricklepotamous

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • mondola

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
sorry but Rick definately wins this one, not taking anything away from your attempt Mondy as it was really good, but Rick did an amazingly good job on this

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
well...i'm gonna vote ricky on this one...because the sound is more heavily distorted...and...i suspect that he was actually wearing a catsuit whilst playing his version...this would be from his personal wardrobe as opposed to a rental...for this alone he should be given a little bit more credit...do you realize how difficult it is to dryclean one of those...???... :icon_eek: :shock: :icon_eek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well, I'm for sure not the expert on THAT particular band, but neither one were perfect. Each one gots some things here and there...but I definitely gotta go with majority here....Rick got this one...if nothing else, on tone alone, and the solo was bad ass! Ricky got my vote!

·
mmmmm.............Beer!!!
695 Posts
Sorry Mond, 1 to the clarets I'm afraid. (At least your lot beat that rediculous excuse for a great football team Everton yesterday!!!:icon_peac )

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
I'm only going to thank one person that voted, thank you very much !

:lol:

A good battle, a deserved victory, and possibly one of the fastest outcomes yet.

I'm off to try some Maiden, but don't expect me to be battling with one of those tunes yet. They're too damn hard ! After attemtping them, hats off to everyone else on this site who has nailed them - tony, Scott, wahwah, Ej, etc., etc., etc....

:thumb:

·
Airborne Warrior
699 Posts
mondola said:

:lol:

A good battle, a deserved victory, and possibly one of the fastest outcomes yet.

I'm off to try some Maiden, but don't expect me to be battling with one of those tunes yet. They're too damn hard ! After attemtping them, hats off to everyone else on this site who has nailed them - tony, Scott, wahwah, Ej, etc., etc., etc....

:thumb:
thank you so very much for your compliment, I'll happily do a Maiden battle with u anytime something easy like The Flight of Icarus would be cool

·
drunken loser!
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
prolly gonna change soon it it'll be mondy 2 - 2 ricklepotamus :lol:

Originally Posted by mondola

yes i would like to thank mondy's mum to :devilchil

we are burnley we are burnley super burnley from the north.............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts