Sylvia (Unreleased Track)

* was on Japan Version Of Nightbreaker
Sylvia is a VERY rare RIOT track and not found ANYWHERE else

Enjoy

megaupload.com QPW21EGL

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been looking many years for this live show and the studio track "Sylvia".

"Black Mountain Woman" has been officially released on the Japanese version of Nightbreaker.

Thank you very much for posting this amazing live soundboard show and the great studio track "Sylvia". :icon_head:bannana_g:clap:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think it's not a bootleg. At first i saw info about it at rockdetector - http://www.musicmight.com/recording/usa/ny/newyork/riot/rarity/riotliveinosaka274939 But i think it's a legend, a mirage, a thing that i'll never see. And now i'm REALLY HEAR IT!

Also i saw info (when i wrote Riot's bio for russian musical magazine) about Riot - "Live in Japan!!" This release wasn't confirmed by the band - an selfmade camcorder record of one crew (or not crew? i don't know). He gave tapes to record company, and they've released it as live album - as one CD, but Live in Osaka+2 includes tracks, that weren't released. And i think, japanese people heard it before.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This was a bootleg issued by former manager Steve Loeb, sold via CD Baby in late 2000.
I think only Very Very small quantity made it out.
In Fact Tony Moore made a very angry post at the time saying something along the lines of "Steve you screw us yet again"
After that NOTHING was heard of this show...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.