Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I recorded my version of Riviera Paradise from Stevie Ray Vaughan. I love the song itself so I gave it a little try. I hope you people dig it!! I hardly ever listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan coz I don't have any cd's from him besides this song really but after doing this kinda stuff I surely appreciate him even more!!

Tell what you think of it!

·
Black Dog
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
wahwah said:
You have the sound and tone there mate. This is one of my faves by SRV and it's a tough song to play because of the jazz side of it. It's also very fragile...it never breaks into a trot. Good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

thnx for listening man!!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Love this style of playing! Nice stuff man!! Tasty tone for sure!!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
axl I cannot rave enuff about this. I love your tone and you played this beautifully, man. Wow this is just damn good and played with feeling

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
this was top notch.....If you would have said you spent a year studying SRV I would believe you after hearing this.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome!! Outstanding job on an outstanding SRV tune!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
wahwah hit the nail on the head, so DITTO on that! Very hard not to start jaming with this backing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, i'm new to this but can someone let me know where to click to get the backing track for this!?!? I've clicked on View Attatchments etc and everything else and they're all empty.. hmm..
Thanks
Liam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts