Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little something different. It's a song that was inspired by a very beautiful woman:sap: . It's a piano instrumental, which I named "Prelude To Love in G Major". I was so inspired that I did it in one take, with lights off and just letting my heart and fingers do their job. Hope you like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, awesoem job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Rob this was very beautiful!!....Love the sounds...Fantastic work indeed!!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you TopJimmy, Rain and Vintage Brat. I'm glad you guys appreciate this song. It's a very special piece to me.:rock:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
awsome job rob.. very beautiful piece.. and a great composition:thumb: :thumb: i have a piece im gonna post too since i cant seem to fit any guitars to it lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you GW. Man, with all those words of praise and encouragement, you guys are just gonna make me blush:grin: . Can't wait to hear your tune too.

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
This was very very good.
A most felt piece.
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Song & Rid. Yeah, this tune really opens up my heart. I'm telling you, this woman who inspired this is truly awsome. Gosh, women bring out the best in us.:scratch:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This is really impressive and well-crafted. You may have set your self up to be approached for collabs by those of us who don't play the keyboards! :notme:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts