Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Scott, killa playing and tone, outstanding job dude!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
This is reason #1 why Scotty is a full fledged member of the most elite group this side of Mount Rushmore, the Posse. Great job Scotty.

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
neither bro. i just baught a digitech genesis 1 this past friday for 70 bucks. used it on this recording. i love this little unit as well too. glad ya like the tone. this genesis has some cool amp setings and cabineyt setings as well as the vamp and pod. i use em all hehehe my trooper cover was done with my pod.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
...how long have you had this mad quest for new gear...??? tell me about your childhood.....
Great punchy tone from your new gear...(btw don't we all love new gear..!!!)...great to hear the ZEP...great job!!

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
Wow, I can see myself blazing through the desert in a big black Cadillac Escalade (ya know, like on the commercials
) jamming this tune. Sounded great.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
You Scott!!!!!!!...ROCKED THE FK OUT!!!!...Great job!!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ty everyone! glad you all like!
lmao fingers! i have had alot of gear in my past lol i just saw th9s digitech genesis for 70 bucks so i grabbed it,, brought it home,, and wow i love the tones it puts out! i went on to digitech website,, and i see they are discontinuing the unit.. I know its only about a 100 dollar unit,, but it rocks too me for tone as well. i love collecting guitar gear

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
gr8 job-tone killa. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.